Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Why buy a Chinese Motorcycle or Quad?

Welcome!


I'm excited to be typing my first blog article on this new site. I think it's about time we have a news/blog site on the POSITIVE aspects of owning a Chinese brand motorcycle, dirt bike, quad, atv, or scooter.  Yes, we may expect to have to pull out our wrenches once in a while, but what guy doesn't love to do that? 


My love of these products started with a dream, an idea of my whole family owning something to ride through the woods, over the grass, or up the mountain together. You know, a family that plays together stays together! I start looking at prices. Wow! 



Yamaha Dirt Bike Used: $3500
Honda Utility Quad for Wife(used):$4000
Suzuki 50cc Quad Used x 2 for kids: $4000
Trailer to Haul Toys to riding area: $1200


I haven't bought a helmet or a gallon of gasoline and I've just spent $12,700.  Darn I think, perhaps I better look at peddle bikes instead! 


Then I heard about Chinese Bikes. I couldn't find many places on the web not completely trashing on them until I came upon www.chinariders.net.  It's a forum discussing these products.  What a great community! A bunch of guys and gals sharing stories and information about their products.  I've been hooked ever since. 


I now own three Chinese brand quads, (all Gio's) and have spent a grand total of $1000 to own all three. Yes, they still run, yes they steer, stop, go over bumps and put smiles on my and my kids faces.  Would I do it all over again? Yes.


I'm here to share knowledge about them. To show pictures, share where to buy parts, and hopefully put up some well written, real road (or dirt) tests from new and exciting products from real reputable sellers. 

Come often and enjoy the articles. 



Copyright Familyfirstphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment